Tuesday 24 January 2012

OOTD: Rediscovering an old favourite..

Hey Lovelies!

If you're a regular follower of my other blog Dizzybrunette3 you will know of my love for shorts. I like to call them my uniform as I rarely wear much else! My wardrobe is in need of a dire of clearing out and the other day I was having a little rummage and came across this sheer blouse in my mess of an wardrobe and thought 'ooh I've forgot how much I liked this.' I bought this in March 2011 from Zara and it basically never left my back. Almost a year on I don't love it as much as I did but it's still a nice blouse nevertheless.



Blouse: Zara
Top underneath: Primark
Shorts: Topshop
Belt: Primark
Tights: Primark 

I do like having a good wardrobe sort though as you discover clothes that you've forgotten about! It's like shopping for free :) Have you found any long lost treasures lately? 






6 comments:

  1. Love your oufit! I love wearing shorts all the time too :) Now following! xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when a new season is about to start and I swap my wardrobe round a little. I can rediscover the little gems that get put away under my bed so I can't wait to wear my old skirts and blouses again this year! :)
    You look fab in shorts honey as you are nice and petite :)
    Ps. Your hair is looking so long here! Gorgeous :)
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost always wear shorts too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blouse is gorgeous, and I LOVE your shorts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfit and you're stunning lady!
    http://moonshine709.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovelovelove this blouse. My goodness. So simple yet classic. and shorts are awesome. I love how they can be worn in summer AND winter.

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete